Wednesday, May 27, 2009

We have a place and date for the Wedding!

Ok, so i know in the previous post I said that i was having my wedding at The Tower in Narragansett on June 4th. But after looking at a few more places and comparing them my mom and I decided that the Towers just isn't the best place for the wedding. It was too expensive and their wasn't much space. Instead we have decided that we are going to have the wedding at Quidnessett Country Club (pictured below) on June 19th, 2010! I am so excited, the place is beautiful and as a great view of Narragansett Bay. 
It feel so good to finally have a place for wedding, now i can start really planning. I have decided that i would like to do a beach theme for my wedding. Ryan and I got engaged at the beach and it one of our favorite places. I have already found a centerpiece i love. If only trimming the guest list was as easy as finding a centerpiece, i be so happy!

Centerpiece I like


Quidnessett Country Club

0 comments: